Friday, December 27, 2013

103rd Passage

This year we got all the kids on Christmas day. We had to wait for William and Owen to arrive around 7:45 before we could start anything though. 

The kids went into the living room and found Styrofoam swords under the tree from Santa. Lydia kept looking for hers, but we pointed out the pretty dress for her instead. I think she was okay with the substitute. 

 I found this lovely necklace from David in my stocking.
 Lots of excitement opening presents. The kids were mostly gracious enough, though Owen was obviously unenthusiastic about a couple things.





 Lydia was really fun to watch. She was super excited about everything she opened and gave little squeals of delight.





 Alli woke up shortly after all the presents were unwrapped. She got a couple things too.


 I gave David a fletching jig. Here he is making arrows with it in the middle of the living room floor.
 We got the game Mousetrap as a family gift. I think it's a hit.

We also went to my parents' house and played. Yummy food, fun games, ham radio instruction, and talking with missionary brothers on the phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment