Thursday, September 5, 2013

Seventy-Ninth Passage

Lydia turned three on Labor Day! She got spoiled rotten to the extent that her room isn't large enough to fit all her new toys.
Here are some pictures of the party. She's all in dress up clothes, which she got for her birthday, which she loves.
Sorry so many pictures are blurry. It makes me not too happy.





She got to pick a cake mix and frosting and decorations. Look how pink and girly. Our tongues were stained bright pink for hours after eating this frosting.
This is a cute video that got cut short because my phone ran out of storage. Eventually David pulled one candle out of the cake at a time and held it up to her and she blew them out.
She had so much fun on her birthday.

It's my tradition to measure the height of my kids on their birthday's and half birthdays. Sometimes I have forgotten, or haven't had the growth charts up. Like on Lydia's second birthday. But I measured her on her half birthday and her third birthday. In those six months she grew two inches.


At three, Lydia is a princess/diva/tom boy.  She is starting to say some funny things, and always makes me laugh. She still has the lung capacity of a dolphin, which aids in her all too happy to scream loudly voice. On any given day Lydia will likely end up with a tutu on over her pants. The better for dancing. She also loves to sing made up songs. Certainly an entertainer.
Lydia is a joy, and I'm happy to have her in our family.

No comments:

Post a Comment