Thursday, September 12, 2013

Eighty-second Passage

After David carved a cute owl on the end of the cradle

I got a little crazy about baby owl stuff.  Well, crazy for me. Meaning, I bought one outfit with an owl on it, a blanket with an owl on it, this giant pillow that I found online, which, when I saw it I thought it was a medium sized stuffed animal,

and started a pinterest account so I could look up baby owl stuff.

I pinned things like this:
 

And then I pulled out a dusty ol' scrapbooking kit that I got when I was still a teenager and found a few pages of cute and colorful paper. I made my selections and went to work. I'd have liked more options, but didn't want to go shopping for it.

Anyway, here is my finished result. The picture isn't that great, but whatever.
I like the top right the best, then the bottom. I think the colors of the top left are too fallish or dark or something.
But for me, they turned out pretty good.

1 comment: