Thursday, March 28, 2013

Fifty-Ninth Passage

You know how most schools in the area are on spring break right now? You know how I homeschool my kids? Well, I decided I wanted to do a spring break too. So we are. This freed up some time to run to the dollar store with the kids and pick up some craft supplies. We got everything I wanted, except googly eyes. They were out of googly eyes. :( 
I realized that I finally have enough need for a hot glue gun to justify purchasing one. But I still haven't.
Anyway, we did Easter crafts. I looked up some pictures  of easy crafts on the internet, and let the kids choose which one they wanted to do. 
Lydia choose the bunny. (Sort of. I helped her pick it.)

I did the cutting and gluing, but she put the cotton balls, and pom poms on the glue. (Don't you love Lydia's crazy hair that's always in her face? One of these days it will be long enough to stay out.)

Owen and William picked these little chicks.
 Owen is blowing on the glue to make it dry faster.




Morgan chose a different kind of chick.



The boys, especially Morgan, pretty much did theirs on their own. I helped draw lines for them to cut out, but the kinda did the rest. 

I thought Morgan's facial expression was really cute here.
 And here....not so much. That's what he looks like when he sniffs with all his might. Just blow your nose, Morgan!
Now our house is a little more festive.

No comments:

Post a Comment