Monday, January 14, 2013

Fifty-First Passage

It's been awhile since I've posted kid quotes, so I've got quite the reserve. Most of these I'm just pulling from facebook.

Me: Morgan, you're losing your voice. 
Morgan, I know, and I don't know how to get it back, and it's so frustrating! 
Owen: if you lose your voice, you'll turn into an animal.

Morgan is fighting doing chores. So he said, "Mommy, you make me do sissy stuff."

Fishy crackers have Lydia confused. Anytime she sees a real gold fish she calls it a cracker.

Owen's physics lesson of the day: mommy, did you know that if you put water in milk, and then you put it in juice, it will turn to ice cubes?

Owen: mommy, I was just making fun of that door, because doors are naked! Can you believe that doors are naked?

Owen: you're the prettiest mommy in the world!
Me: thank you! But you still have to sit in time out.

Every kid has that one bad guy that always show up in their dreams to haunt them. Well, for Owen the boogy man is Mr. Grinch. Here is Owen's explanation of one of his dreams.
"One time I had a dream about when I was a little kid like 3 years old like 2 years old about Mr. grinch when mr. Grinch stole me away from my parents. And then he took me away and then a poked his eyes out and then I was 3 and then I was 4 and then I was 5 and then I was 6 and then I was a grown up and I found Mr. Grinch and I sliced his eyeballs open and he died and then he was dead and then I turned back into a baby and I played with mr. Grinch and he was dead. And then he turned into a little mr. Grinch and then he came back alive and then he turned into a yo-yo and I swinged him into things like BAM, BAM, BAM! And then i sliced him open with a knife and then and cut his eyeballs out and then I broke my head open and then I cut his head off and then I took his brain out and then I put his brain inside my head and then closed my head up."

Owen, "Did you know that if we spank our butts and we are naked and we don't have our underwear on and we are naked and we don't have our socks on we are barefoot?"

Owen, "Daddy, do you remember when we lived forever with nana sugar when you were married to nana sugar?"

No comments:

Post a Comment