Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Post-it #41

More kids  quotes.

I was talking to Morgan and William about the scriptures and said that they teach us how to get to heaven. Then William said, "I already know how to get to heaven. Die!"

William likes to ask his brothers, "who is the strongest of the kids?" and every time he acts flabbergasted when they tell him he is the strongest.

Owen: when people are dead they go up to heaven and turn to bubbles.
Morgan: no, they turn to angels.
Owen: Angels are not bubbles.


Owen named his kidneys Nana Sugar and Papa.
 
Morgan said, "see this green ball that I found? I think it's filled with happy endings." then later, "or maybe it's a mysterious evil one."
 
Owen: Morgan, I wish I was you.
Morgan: why? Then you wouldn't like very much food, and you would complain a lot at dinner.
 
  
  

No comments:

Post a Comment