Friday, August 10, 2012

Post-It #34

Owen has some serious love for David's mom, Nana Sugar.
Here are some things he has recently said about her.

Morgan: when I grow up I'm going to live in an apartment.
Owen: I'm going to live with Nana Sugar!

We were having a family prayer, and it was Owen's turn to pray. He's still learning to do it, so David and I were prompting, "How do you start the prayer?" Shrug the shoulders. "Well, who do we pray to?"
"Nana Sugar!"
And you better believe that once the prayer was started, (to the proper recipient) the first thing Owen offered thanks for was Nana and Papa.

We have been teaching the kids the Articles of Faith. The first one goes like this: "We believe in God, the Eternal Father, and in His Son, Jesus Christ, and in the Holy Ghost."  It was Owen's turn to repeat it.
I helped him start, "We believe in...."
Owen: "Nana Sugar!"

Does it seem like this is bordering on idol worship? Haha.


No comments:

Post a Comment