Monday, July 30, 2012

Nineteenth Passage

Projects! We did some. I wish I had a before picture of our garage, but I do not. I can tell you though, that it was filled with stuff shoved in the back, and bikes were taking over the middle. Also, I had a bunch of food storage at my parents' house from when I lived with them, and I wanted to bring it home, but had no where to put it. So, we decided to build some shelves in the garage.
Luckily, David is a very handy fellow. He's made an electric guitar, (which is flippin' awesome), so tackling shelves was a cinch for him.

David!

 William and Owen "helped" too.

 And me!
We also built a bike rack of David's creation, using 2x4's and rebar. It works great, and the kids have a place for their bikes, and it's just great.

The finished product! I love having the shelves, and I actually get happy whenever I go in the garage and see it. Notice the bike rack on the right side.
This was before we brought my food storage home. Now there is a lot more of it on the right shelves. 

No comments:

Post a Comment