Monday, July 30, 2012

Post-it #31

This happened awhile ago, but I really want it blogged.
One morning, after feeding the kids breakfast, I needed to take a shower. I think I gave the kids the task of cleaning their room, or something, while I showered. It's always such a risk to shower while my kids are awake and with no one to watch them. So much fighting and destruction could happen in those select moments.
So, I finished my shower and was ready to venture out into responsibility again. I was heading downstairs and heard some of the things Morgan and William were saying. They sounded extremely conspiratorial.  I took a deep breath, braced myself for what I'd learn when I rounded the corner and into the kitchen.
This is what I saw:


The two oldest were sweeping and doing such a good job. Look, Morgan is even wearing protection so he can more clearly be my knight in shining armor.
Morgan and William told me that they decided to clean the whole house so that I wouldn't have to, amd could do whatever I wanted. Aww! They are so thoughtful. It really made my day. They had already picked up in ht living room

Yay for sweet helpers!

No comments:

Post a Comment