Friday, July 27, 2012

Eighteenth Passage

Our little destructo's are never done destroying things. Here are some of the more recent breaks.


A few weeks ago the kids made birdhouses. I still should blog about that. Anyway, I do believe this one is Morgan's, but happily, both Morgan and William think it is William's.  Unfortunatly, Williams was broken into many pieces when Morgan threw it on the ground with as much force as he could muster.
  This toy was Owen's. I do believe Morgan also broke it. That's what they tell me, though I don't know the story behind it.
Morgan got a little flashligh/glowstick thing last time he was with his dad. I guess there are two different colored lightbulbs that can be switched around. William tried to switch it around, and ended up jamming the lights in the tube incorrectly so that they are very stuck and you can't turn the lights on. 
 Hangers. I can't tell you how many hangers have been broken. I think Owen broke this one, but one time he and Morgan were reaching up to the shirts hanging in their closets and pulling on them until the hanger broke, or the shirt came off the hanger. What a fun mess that was to clean up.
 We have an xbox and two controllers. Awhile ago David and I noticed that the white one had the rubber picked off of the little swivel stick thingy. (I'm sure there is a proper name for it...) We didn't know who was responsible until today, when Owen was caught biting them up.


Remember this shoe rack? Me too. I remember it. The kids stood on it so often that not even gorilla tape could hold it together anymore. Now our shoes pile up by the door in a very disorganized fashion.
If I were you, I'd keep your valuables as far away from our house as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment