Wednesday, February 26, 2014

115th Passage

We went to Utah for the weekend for my cousin's mission homecoming. It was a good visit. Before we went though, I ran to Walmart for an oil change. I just had Allison and Lydia. To kill time, I took them to the little arcade room. There were several of the claw things where you put money in and try to use the claw to grab a prize. One of them was only a quarter to play, so I thought I'd show Lydia how it goes. I've never ever had success with those things until that day. I was dumbfounded when I got not only one, but TWO stuffed animals with one grab!
Totally worth blogging about.

Anyway, Allison did pretty well for her first long car ride, especially since she spent so much of it awake. There were some stressful crying spells when there was nowhere to pull off the freeway and nothing would placate her. She simply was sick of sitting in her carseat.

On Saturday we took William and Owen to this awesome park in Saratoga Springs. I think I had more fun than the boys.

The park also had a teeter totter swing thing which was pretty awesome.

It was fun visiting family.

No comments:

Post a Comment