Thursday, February 20, 2014

112th Passage

These days I love Valentine's Day. This year was no exception. The day started out great. David got up for work like normal, gave me a kiss goodbye, then went to the kitchen and made breakfast instead of going to work. He brought me delicious strawberry crepes in bed.


After we ate together he did go to work. At home, after school, we made cupcakes to give to some people for Valentine's treats. We also got a visit from Nana Sugar, who came with gifts for the kids. 

That night my mom came over to babysit so David and I could have a date. (Her Valentine was on a business trip in California.) We went to dinner, exchanged gifts, and then headed to the new mall in Meridian. It was pretty warm for the time of year, and even though it was lightly raining, we were okay being outside. Plus, this mall had fire all over to warm up by. We tried to get some of the flame in these pics.

It was so nice to be with David. We even left Allison home, so we didn't have to lug a carseat and diaper bag around. We could hold hands and skip! And we did! I love that handsome man.

The next morning when I went downstairs I discovered roses and chocolates on the kitchen table for me. David forgot to give them to me the day before, apparently. He's so great. 

No comments:

Post a Comment