Thursday, January 9, 2014

109th Passage

We had Lydia's baby blessing on Sunday. Since it was the first Sunday of the year our church schedule changed. It was nice starting at 11:00 instead of 9:00, giving me more time to get everyone ready and out of the house on time.
I got Allison all dressed in the pretty blessing dress that all the girl cousins have used.




It was a lovely blessing that David gave her.
After church we reconvened at our house for a  late lunch and visiting. Some of my family was there, as well as David's parents. It was a good Sunday.
Oh, we got the family picture for the special day. It is hard to get a decent picture of us all.  Check out the sequence of fails.



 blink
 blink


 Open your eyes, David!
 too much mouth

 blink


Owen and Lydia are pretty much adorable in all the pictures.
Can I just say that I can't wait to for the day when I don't have to cringe at pictures with me due to a fat face and double chin?

No comments:

Post a Comment