Saturday, July 6, 2013

Post-it #108

David made a cradle for the unborn babe, which has been sitting in our living room for awhile now. I'll dedicate a whole post to the cradle once it's complete.
Anyway, the cradle has been in the living room. One day I found it like this:
That is an Angry Birds hat in there. I thought it was funny and asked the kids if the bird was sleeping, or something. Then Morgan told me why the bird hat was there.
Morgan: It's in case, when the baby is born, maybe it will really like wearing the angry bird hat. And then if the baby dies, we could put the hat in the cradle to remind us of it.
Me: Uh...let's just not plan on the baby dying.
Morgan: No, I'm not planning on it.  But if it does...

It was a little weird. Morgan cracks me up.

No comments:

Post a Comment