Saturday, July 6, 2013

Post-it #110

Morgan: I know a good way for you to save cash. In the car in a seat belt.

Lydia: I farted!
Me: we'll, what do you say? 
Lydia: please.

Morgan and William were arguing about something and weren't happy with each other. William said: aren't you going to attack me? Morgan's said: no. William said: you were going to. I could feel it in my hole. 
Then both boys cracked up laughing and were good friends again.

Morgan: when I grow up, I'm gonna be a ninja! But just for a little while, to see if I like it. I'll just kill one bad guy, and see if I like it.

Morgan and Lydia are in the kitchen. I am hearing this "conversation". 
Lydia: you stop it, Morgan. Stop it. 
Morgan: silence
Lydia: no, you stop it! YOU stop it Morgan!
Morgan: quietly plays the iPad. 
Lydia: You stop it! 
Me: Lydia, you're weird. 
Lydia: YOU stop it, mommy.

Morgan: you know what I'm gonna do when I grow up? I'm going to be a guy that makes fry sauce. 

While Owen was taking his pets (Morgan, William, and Lydia) on a hunting expedition he said "get on the bench guys. There is some serious hot lava on the floor." I guess some things never change. Hot lava is always on the floe when there is furniture nearby to climb on.

Morgan: mommy, what are clouds for? I think I know why, to make the sky more decorationy? So it's not just plain blue?

William: Owen said Lydia is stupid!
Owen: no, I accidentally meant to say Lydia is cute. Actually I said soupid. Lydia, you're soupid. 
I think he must also think i am soupid.

Morgan: I am the lord of all babies!
Owen: what? How did you do that? ... Have you ever seen a real live chicken butt? I have.

No comments:

Post a Comment