Saturday, July 22, 2017

One hair cut, not two

Lydia got the itch to have a major hair cut and I decided to save money by doing it myself.
Here are the before's. 


 And after! So short! I didn't do awesome. But she's cute.

 I'm not, but I was pregnant and face swollen and clearly had yesterday's makeup on...but anyway, I took this photo with Lydia's ponytail and sent it to David via text and told him I'd chopped my hair! He has a phobia of having a wife with short hair, so this was fun.

 Look how convincing I made it.

David was convinced that I'd done it. It was funny to see his responses that were clearly disappointed but trying to hide how deep the disappointment went. Of course I couldn't keep up the charade long after he got home, and needless to say, he was pretty relieved. Lol. One day I actually will chop my hair and he'll just have to deal with it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment