Saturday, July 22, 2017

Nativity

In 2015 our ward made a really neat Nativity video to show at our Christmas party. The kids all dressed up and got individual pictures on site and played big parts in the nativity, but I can't find the video or pictures anywhere! And that makes me really sad. I have a few pictures though.

Lydia was one of the townsfolk. Looking so cute.

Alli wasn't in it, but she wanted to dress up like everyone else.
Morgan was Joseph!

Alli got to ride the "donkey" which was clearly a Shetland pony.

Here are a couple shots of the manger scene. 
William was a wiseman, he's there in the red robe and turban. Owen was also a townsfolk. William got to walk a camel in a different scene but I wasn't on site for that and since I can't find the other pictures and video I don't have anything for that. :(
The boys also did some singing and speaking parts. It was fun to be involved and to see our children involved.

No comments:

Post a Comment