Monday, May 8, 2017

Painting Pumpkins 2015

We usually paint our Halloween pumpkins, as it's easier for kids to do than carving. And they turn out so great!
Here's Lydia and hers. Two pictures for two sides.


 Morgan did two sides as well. Here's his abominable snowman.
 And Frankenstein. I think.
 Here's Owen's.
 I wanted to do the red bird from Angry Birds, but David simultaneously decided to carve the red bird from Angry Birds! We didn't coordinate or anything. So THEN we did coordinate and I painted the green pig guy from Angry Birds. Then David messed his carving up and never finished it, so my green pig was all alone without a red bird to be angry at it. 
 We'd put Alli in bed, I think, before getting a picture with her pumpkin. But here it is!
William also painted a pumpkin but got offended at something right before picture time and refused to have his picture taken. Ah well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment