Monday, May 8, 2017

Halloween 2015

Halloween costumes! It's like, the one creative thing that I do with the family every year and put some real effort into and take pride in. We do family themed costumes. In 2015 our theme was Peter Pan. I do lots of thrift store shopping and happened to find just about everything I needed.

Lydia was princess Tiger Lily. Cute, right?
 Have you seen a more adorable Tinkerbell? She'd been crying, but still SO CUTE.
 Doesn't Morgan make a great John Darling?
 I had to make shoes and a hat for Owen's peter pan. Flip flips, felt, and a glue gun is all I needed for the slippers.
 Felt, glue gun, and a feather for the hat.
And here he is! 
 William was a lost boy!
 David was Captain Hook! I used more hot glue for his costume.
And he wore tights! And he briefly wore a black wig!
 But mostly didn't.
 I was Mr. Smee. My pregnant belly added to the costume.
 Just a couple of pirates.
 A cute crew of kids.



 While at a Trunk-or-Treat we were awarded "best costume" by a family who have a tradition of presenting a prize to their favorite costume wearer. They gave us a all the prize. :) And they took our picture so we got the whole family in one. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment