Monday, December 22, 2014

Post-it #220

We just finished reading This Little Pig, by Janette Oke. It was one of my very least favorites to read with the kids. In fact, last year Owen chose it for me to read to them all for school. I disliked it immediately, as did the older two boys. So when the book was lost I wasn't sad at all. In fact, I had a pretty good idea of where it might have ended up, but I didn't say anything. :) Owen was a little bummed, but he got to choose another book.
Months later the book was found and it was Owens turn to choose the book again. Guess what he picked? The return of This Little Pig. So we finished it. By the time it was done, the older boys liked it but Owen hated it. Lol. It had zero substance, was boring, and I will never read it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment