Monday, April 24, 2017

Jason and Kendra's Wedding


My brother, Jason, finally got married in October 2015! He found himself a lovely wife whom we call Kendra. Because that's her name. 
They got married in the Boise temple and had the reception at my parents house. They may have been concerned that the mid October weather wouldn't be good enough for an outdoor reception, but it felt more like mid August!
Christine and I were both pregnant when they got married.

They had a fun photo booth set up.















David and I sang a song for the wedding. We sang God Bless the Broken Road by The Rascal Flats. (I think?) I'll include the recording we did of it later.






It was a fun day and a fun weekend. We had family in from out of town and even had my cousin and her cute family stay with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment