Wednesday, June 15, 2016

July 2015

Here are just some random pictures from July 2015.

Pretty Alli having lunch in the park. 
 These are the professional dance pictures for Lydia. 
 Dare devil Alli. 



 Oh, I found out in July that I was pregnant again. I found out the day before I left for girls camp. At least it explained why I had no energy the entire time I was gone. 
 We went to the National Tribute Band with Chris and Christine. It was fun! 

 Don't you just love how much Spiderman looks up to Rafael? 
 She's just adorbs. Her hair has grown so much since then, it's amazing! Also, that was her very favorite shirt. She always chose the "puppy shirt!" if it was available to wear. In fact, just the other day she saw a neon green shirt in her drawer and excitedly pulled it out saying "puppy shirt!", but alas, that shirt has become too small for Allison. 

No comments:

Post a Comment