Tuesday, January 12, 2016

152nd Passage

Since I'm so far behind I think I'll just make one big April 2015 post with lots of pictures of things that happened in that month.

Easter was very low key last year. I'd just had a miscarriage and had to go to the ER because of the excessive bleeding and then was very weak for many days. I didn't even get to shop for the Easter treats, which I really like doing. Instead I sent David on that errand. He was really great about helping out. But Easter morning David and I were both really sick with a horrible stomach bug. David never remembers being so sick in his life. These were the only pictures of Easter morning that I got. I think all the kids trickled in at different times, often when I wasn't there.



Just some cute Allison pictures.



Lydia was still in dance lessons in April. They had an observe day where the parents actually got to be in the room. I got some photos of my pretty ballerina. 





Allison went through a phase where she would always lift the vent in the living room and throw things down it. Her favorite things to throw down there were shoes. In fact, you can see one of Lydia's all time favorite shoes in the vent; her sparkly red Dorothy shoe. Guess which pair of shoes suddenly went missing awhile ago? I couldn't figure out what could have happened to Lydia's shoes. I figured they'd turn up when we packed the house to move, but nope. After seeing this picture today I have another suspicion...

David and I had a fun date where we had an archery lesson for an hour. We learned the proper way to shoot a bow and arrow, which came in handy for the bows and arrows David made.  


More cute Alli. She looks so different now. 


This is David's marshmallow roasting method for when the fire is too hot to be any closer.

No comments:

Post a Comment