Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Ninety-Sixth Passage

Here is a real quick Halloween post.
The kiddos chose costumes from home, so that made everything easy.
The Human Torch


A Soldier


Superman


A Princess

We first went to a Trunk-or-treat, then we went home and did trick-or-treating in our neighborhood. You would think our neighborhood would have decent trick or treating, but it was kinda lame. There were probably people handing out candy at 1 in 6-7 houses. Losta walking for little pay off. But the kids had fun. After a little while the youngest two got tired, so David took them home and I took the older two boys a little bit longer. I was hoping to kick myself into labor. When we got home I was all sorts of sore and uncomfortable, but I had zero contractions. Oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment