Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Post-it #54

We finished reading through The Mouse and the Motorcycle on Friday.


Then I found the movie and let the kids watch it. It's an old movie, made in the 80's, and wasn't of very good quality. Within the first 10 seconds of the film, (which showed a station wagon driving up to an old hotel) William was complaining, "I don't like this movie, it's boring!" About a minute later he was non-stop giggling. The kids loved the movie. I think it was fun for them too, to see what we read about.
I remember watching the movie as a kid. I loved it. Especially the part where Ralph almost gets sucked up by a vacuum. I watched bits and pieces with the kids, and it was a little shocking how horrible the graphics were. Well, they weren't really graphics. The mouse looked so unreal. I didn't notice that at all as a child. I don't think my boys did either.

No comments:

Post a Comment